Why do you not endorse candidates or political parties?
Contrary to many claims, RedFlag News does not support any political party nor do we endorse candidates. Points to ponder:
- How can this movement be all about freedom if our goal is to tell everyone how to vote?
- We don't trust anyone enough to endorse them!
- We've worked tirelessly to make this movement successful. Why would we give its future, and ours, over to someone who does not necessarily have its (and our) best interests at heart?
- We got into this mess because we have been sheep NOT because we've needed a new shepherd.
- We endorse and vote INDIVIDUALLY because freedom is what we are fighting for.
- They don't have to work for ALL of us if one of us can deliver all of the votes.
- We stand for principles and ideas rather than politicians and parties.
- Whenever we choose one candidate over another, we alienate segments of our group... then when the favored candidate loses the rest of our group will quit.
- Only a non-partisan and unaffiliated organization can rate the candidates and issues fairly.
- We are committed to providing the much needed information to voters on the issues. If we are perceived to be "in the pocket" of politicians we cannot be objective.